Selection of eyeglass frames
In fact, the impact of several parameters of comfort, such as the foot open size, the size of the foot end, the size of the foot bend, etc., do not need to pay too much attention the comfort or mainly depend on their own feelings after wearing!
Frame material is mainly divided into metal, non-metallic materials, alloys, natural materials, and several major categories.
– Pure titanium frame: the same volume, the frame is lighter, and not easy to rust, aging corrosion, anti-allergy, and other advantages, in the high-end frames, accounting for a very high proportion. It is also a very common frame material.
– Acetate frames: acetate frames are generally bright and textured, especially imported high-end acetate frames, and look very good. But there is a big problem with these acetate frames, which are easy to deform. Compared to other frames, it looks a bit bulky. At present, acetate frames have been gradually marginalized, except for trendy retro ones, or alloy acetate frames, which are heavier in quality.
– Alloy frames: Alloy frames are divided into high-grade plate + pure titanium style; the overall selection of this frame is still more people; the advantage is a relatively light acetate frame highlights the texture of the frame, pure titanium legs, and can reduce the weight.
– tr90 material: this extremely light and tough frame, once introduced, is very popular, and the main selling point is that it is not broken, is light as a feather, and is also a change in the glasses frame. The disadvantage is that it does not look too high-grade, is the favorite of the student group and the mother group (children often play with broken glasses), and they primarily have cute glasses.
– Carbon fiber material: carbon fiber material in all eyeglasses frame material is the lightest; data testing proved that the same volume size of carbon fiber than titanium frame light 29%, lighter than metal 1/3
– Tortoiseshell material: Tortoiseshell is a frame made of tortoiseshell produced in tropical seas, mainly from the West Indies. Tortoiseshell frames are relatively niched high-end products, rarely sold because tortoiseshell is beneficial to the human body, so it is particularly expensive, but tortoiseshell is a conservation animal, so nowadays, it is not sold at all
Notes on buying frames
1. be careful to choose TR, plastic steel (PEI) material surface paint treatment frame; if from the low-end factory, 3-6 months may peel off the paint layer.
2. Be careful with lenses of unknown origin or brand; they may start to yellow and age in half a year.
3. be careful to choose matte (sand surface) spray paint treatment for TR frames; lacquer is easy to scratch, matte surface due to face sweat, grease permeation, some bright and some dark, very difficult to see.
4. Be careful to choose inlaid crystal decoration; once off, it looks old and abrupt.
5. be careful to choose the foot of the mirror complex hollow design once the accumulation of dirt looks very dirty and old.
6. be careful to choose the design of the mirror foot is too slender, appearing to be top-heavy.
7. be careful choosing the design of the frame is too slim and appears thicker lenses, affecting the beauty.